New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By jdmeg6's
#244198 Hey guys i got a pair of rota gt3s n i am trying to polish da lip sso i bought this cream called blue magic how do i get started and how deep do i sand
By jdmeg6's
#244246 Yea i saw that but mine is tjat da clear is coming off and i want to polish it people tell me to use 1000 grid any help?? 8)
By teal_dx
#244248 without seeing any pics of the areas in question, 1000 might be a good place to start :thumb:

it also depends on if the aluminum has corrosion or not.

Also after you work your way up to 2000 grit, I would use Mother's aluminum polish THEN the Blue Magic :thumb:
By teal_dx
#244297 Mothers is the ideal abrasive polish to use after 2000 grit wet sanding. Blue Magic is even finer than Mothers so I use it after mothers. Then use regular car paint wax on the rim last :thumb:

Just follow the directions in the link I posted, all the details are in there. :thumb:
By jdmeg6's
#244299 So how deep to i sand do i wet sand or dry
By teal_dx
#244377 you sand until you have removed the scratches from the previous grit. that way the scratches get shallower and shallower as you move up to the higher grit sand paper. also you should wet sand.
By jdmeg6's
#244379 Bcz da wheels look like if some chrome fell so i want to get all da way to da bottom to polish dem wat u think