New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 92-95civ
#241567 if you just put in a aftermarket horn and you did like i did and just rip out the srs terminals and all the other stuff with it, you dont got a working horn then. at first i didnt care but theres so many stupid poeple out there that a horn is kinda important

so all i did is follow the wires from the horn on the bottom right corner of my civic. the red/blue wire is the positive and the green/white wire is the ground. i cut the wires before they go towards the fire wall and ran one from the possitive of the batery to the red/blue wire and a wire from the green/white wire to where ever you want your push button. connect the wire you just ran from the green/white wire to one of the prongs on the button and an other wire going anywhere to steel. ( so ground your wire anywhere to steel) and push the button and it should go off! took me like 30 min and i had no idea what i was doing just played around and figured it out.