New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By B00ster
#241414 Hi peepzz

I'm B00ster and livin'in the Netherlands Europe.
For the last 6 years i'm drivin a Honda Civic Coupe EJ2 and changed a bit on my car.

Enough about me, let's talk Civic :thumb:

What did i changed on my EJ, best and shortes way is just to say, the hood is the only thing that doesn't made a change.
I bought it completely stock and before i arrived at home i changed the wheels, that was the start of the change.

FIrst i put on some bumpers and so, bud they didn't stay for long and were replaced soon for a widebody.
For the models 92/95 there was not an bodykitt that i liked so i had to look further. Model 96 had a nice one so i bought it and made it fit. (what a difference between those two models)
So the widebody was a fact. The civic looked fast bud...... d15b7, it had to move. I put in a H22A. Now the looks meets the performance.

I had an airride system under the car bud with the H22 it didn't worked out that well so i changed that for an D2 spring set. now i could drive faster than on the airride. With airride the limit was 170 km/h with D2 i pushed it already to 230 km/h.

Here a little impression of my EJ2
By Aldo91
#241441 elloooo and welcome, you will find tons of useful info in the forum and it is one of the only forums where people dont flame on you for your ride. :thumb:
By B00ster
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Hoi :D

Ook hier? kom je ook overal tegen

Aldo91 wrote:elloooo and welcome, you will find tons of useful info in the forum and it is one of the only forums where people dont flame on you for your ride. :thumb:

There will always be haters and lovers. I don't care, i build it like i wanted it and i have to drive this ride.
I came on this site because here are a lot of technical things to be found. And there ar a lot of beautiful cars here.
By ghskid06
#241459 looks very clean. And i really like the color.
I can appreciate the time youve obviously put into your car.
By cjw_89
#241464 There is a guy here in newfoundland who has the exact same color car.His is an ej1.He did all the body work using fiberglass and foam then shaped it out.What a job he did. It looks REALLY similar to your car. I thought it was his actually. Maybe he got the idea from yours :? How long has it been done?

Anyways.Welcome to the site. Its the best site for info and there is great people here. If you don't find what your looking for then its just as well to sell your car lol
By cjw_89
#241467 Here is a pic of a guy i know of(through honda). He has something very similar to your car though i must say

If he ever sees this he may get pissed.But props to him for the skills he has. It was white stock and rusty.

By *Miss_Honda*
B00ster wrote:
*Miss_Honda* wrote:Hoi :D

Ook hier? kom je ook overal tegen

Aldo91 wrote:elloooo and welcome, you will find tons of useful info in the forum and it is one of the only forums where people dont flame on you for your ride. :thumb:

There will always be haters and lovers. I don't care, i build it like i wanted it and i have to drive this ride.
I came on this site because here are a lot of technical things to be found. And there ar a lot of beautiful cars here.

Ik ben hier al een tijd :lol: ik zit overal en nergens :D
By B00ster
cjw_89 wrote:Here is a pic of a guy i know of(through honda). He has something very similar to your car though i must say

If he ever sees this he may get pissed.But props to him for the skills he has. It was white stock and rusty.

Well see here, in a fast quick look there is a simularity, bud once looked good, there is a lot of difference. Think he's not ready yet, he has to adjust his rims. A widebody needs a good wheel setup. My car is now for about 2,5 years like this, only the paintjob i changed because some idiot demolished my car. First it was like this
Bud this paintjob lasted only for about 4 or 5 weeks before the demolishen of my ride. So i had to repaint it. And i changed my fenders while doing so.
All the work on the car i did myself exterior, interior and technical. Just sometimes there where things i had to look and ask for how it should be done. Bud i managed it. I'm realy proud about the car.
By cjw_89
#241492 you know what i mean though. Its like he went your route then change direction. Are those cobalt rims at the last picture.
By jayEGR
#241496 for some reason my friend that shit looks sick as fuk , but thats what u call fast and furious color and kit but it looks cool :thumb: ,and welcome to the site :woot:
By B00ster
cjw_89 wrote:you know what i mean though. Its like he went your route then change direction. Are those cobalt rims at the last picture.

The rims where alutec, not a real big name bud for then they where the nicest that they had. Currently i have Brock B1 in different ET sizes. I don't have to use spacers right now.
Last edited by B00ster on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By B00ster
jayEGR wrote:for some reason my friend that shit looks sick as fuk , but thats what u call fast and furious color and kit but it looks cool :thumb: ,and welcome to the site :woot:

Thx for the comment, bud it was not the meaning to let it look F&F, even when i realy like the movies.
My first widebody i build about 20 years ago(now i know you all think damn thats an old guy :D ), that was a Opel kadett C Coupe. I don't know if opel made it across that big splash to the states with this model. They where build around 1976 so now its a real oldie
By 1ACarlos
#241672 Welcome to the site. Nice car love the color
By B00ster
#331787 Damn that's a long time ago i did update her, i think i'm on to many fora's :)

Not much is changed duriong this period of time. Put in some D1spec racingseats, went back to black inside, beackseat and the sidepanels are also black now.
I painted my valvecover but pics tell more than i can :)

I just put some led lights in the enginebay to lighten up that engine.
p.s. on top of the enginebay immediatly under the corner of the hood, is a D15 valvecover i painted also, had it with me to show it for selling the cover.

I also painted the enginecover of our CR-Z...

Now it's gonna be a time to win the lottery, so i can go on with the car.
Still having some big plans, but not the cash for it :(