New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Reptile
#241053 Hello guys im George,2o years old from Greece.Im a proud owner of a honda civic eg '95 1500cc 105hp non vtec :) my first car but my dream car...New to the site,newbie to the car world,but a honda lover.. :D
I salute u all
By Punksz6
#241126 Welcome to Civic-Eg...Do u have pics of the civic? :)
By Reptile
#241207 Yes i have some but im doing some changes now,the floor mats,the seats' covers etc working on em atm ill post some later.Should i post on this topic or in the topic with the photos?
By 1ACarlos
#241673 Welcome to the site
By Chance
Reptile wrote:Yes i have some but im doing some changes now,the floor mats,the seats' covers etc working on em atm ill post some later.Should i post on this topic or in the topic with the photos?

Welcome to the site! and you can post them here OR you can make a new thread in the "My Ride" section of the forum. Either way... :thumb: :thumb:
By Emersun
#241961 Hi Reptile,
You are welcome here,
Glad to know that you are also honda civic owner and love your car as a dream car for you.
It would be a pleasure for me to see your civic 95 thanks.....
By dbrooks
#242027 Welcome! :thumb:
By 1ATony
#242952 welcome to the site
By Reptile
#246370 Thanks for the welcomes guys :) I love this site gives me info for many things i didnt have a clue about...Keep this up

Emersun wrote:

Hi Reptile,
You are welcome here,
Glad to know that you are also honda civic owner and love your car as a dream car for you.
It would be a pleasure for me to see your civic 95 thanks.....

I uploaded some pics for u to see my car on Myride section of the forums <3