New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Ghit
#240143 Hey

Ive been looking at different civic forums and im very impressed by this one. I picked up a 95 EG cx 5sp HB w/ 119xxx miles last week. Its a stock Canadian car with very little rust. The plans are simple on the outside. Maybe some GSR rims for now.

I also have a 93 Honda Accord ex 5sp wagon with some real JDM goddies and JDM h22a with a f series tranny. That car is being parted out due to the rust. So I plan on keeping the engine,tranny,cables, midshaft and my BB6 shifter for the civic.

Im still doing research on mounts and axels. I was looking at innovated but I have a friend that help his roommate put a h22 in a eg and said he had to take the tranny mount out and weld in the Innovated. Im trying to find mounts where I can redrill or little fab work. Looks like im leaning towards ESP, since they claim redrilling and little custom work. I will be calling them this weekto find out more. As far as axels, ill probly get a custom set so I dont have to deal with the head aches.

Any help and advice from you guys on the swap would be very helpful

Thanks
By ghskid06
#240147 welcome, pics :)
By Ghit
#240159 Maybe sometime this week. Nothing special. Its stock for now. Green w/ black cloth interior.

It did come with the double din console, I guess I got lucky.

I do have pics of the wagon. I never got to finish it, but I did have some nice parts never installed
Jdm 1pc
Jdm console
Jdm visors
Jdm pfm
jdm CB intersections
Oem fogs and more.
By chrono404
#240164 Nice CB7 Wagon, Shame you have to part her out. I always loved the CB Wagons. That H22 will fill much more powerful in a light weight EG Though.

Sounds like your looking to Explict Speed Performance Mounts, They are the only company I would recommend for doing anything Related to an H Series swap with. They make Quality parts, Have competive pricing and awesome customer service. A Few of my Friends have them and they love them. I will be getting a set of their mounts for my B Series Delsol.

If you have not sold your 1pc headlights, PM me some Pics and pricing if your willing to ship them, A friend of mine with a H22A Cb7 Coupe wants a set and I will pass that info onto him.

Welcome to Civic-EG! Looking forward to seeing the build of your H22 EG Hatch.
By Ghit
#240170 Thanks

Yeah, thats one of the reason I want to go with ESP. Great customer service, ive heard and they are very helpful.

The JDM CB parts I have left are the 1pc, rain visors, usdm fogs and console. Still have the rims up for sale and other cb parts

Yeah, ive always liked the CB9's. Maybe in the future ill find a rust free shell.
By Ghit
#240177 Your friend is probly on CB7tuner. If he is, he should know me. My SN is H22wagon93. I sell alot on there
By 1ACarlos
#240317 Welcome to the site. Nice wagon.