New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By EGb18c
#239733 yes lads im EGb18c. new to this site as i only found it. im from donegal in ireland and have a b18c4 eg with cams and different things done . as i live in the south and the car is northern it needs to be tested so im doing a load of work to it before i clear the car. cheers
couple of pics of the car soon to come.
By EGb18c
#239735 Image
Last edited by EGb18c on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By TrailerTrash
#239736 welcome!

pics no work
By EGb18c
#239739 fixed pic problem
By TrailerTrash
#239740 wow thats freakin awesome lookin i love the wheels :thumb:
By EGb18c
TrailerTrash wrote:wow thats freakin awesome lookin i love the wheels :thumb:

thanks man it needs a bit of bodywork. there original honda vti rims :) look the best
By Mr Rattles
#240016 welcome bru , great looking ride you have there
By 1ACarlos
#240321 Welcome to the site
By EGb18c
#240355 thanks man :) looking for a parts guys : spoon style spoiler,spoon style mirrors, jap bootlid ,mugen etc splitter. anyone know of any cheap ones pm me . thanks
By kagedws6
#240902 Welcome to the site!
By Punksz6
#240992 Welcome.. Nice Hatch! :)
By EGb18c
#241819 this car is going to be changed completely with maby a jdm teg front end conversion and other things aswell ;)
By Jayryan
#241874 nice to here of a fellow irishman taking on such a task im in laois with a hatch d13b project cant wait to see few picks there
By EGb18c
Jayryan wrote:nice to here of a fellow irishman taking on such a task im in laois with a hatch d13b project cant wait to see few picks there

thanks man. us irish lads will show these boys projects. ha
By Jayryan
EGb18c wrote:
Jayryan wrote:nice to here of a fellow irishman taking on such a task im in laois with a hatch d13b project cant wait to see few picks there

thanks man. us irish lads will show these boys projects. ha

by any chance do you have any parts around or know anyone with em cheap everyone is a rip off down here in laois