New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By kagedws6
#239113 Just wanted to say hi and that I had been reading the forums for a little while now and decided to finally register. I have a 93 civic sedan that is still completly stock.
By Gustavo
#239123 :welcome:
By kagedws6
#239558 used to be. my first car was a 77 firebird, then came the 83 transam, then the 97 formula ws6. bought a 91 civic hatch while I fixed and upgraded the 97 ws6 and the civic grew on me. eventually I sold it to a friend as it was not in the best condition and I didn't have the time and money to spend on it plus with my daugher the way I ended up getting a bigger car. well as time has it I now have a 93 civic (wishing I could have gotten a 5 speed hatch but settled with a auto sedan :P ) and I have so many ideas running threw my head to do with it I can't wait to see how it turns out :P

PS now that I'm older and hopefully will make smarter decisions I won't do stupid things like "oooooh who needs to go buy lowering springs when I can just cut the ones there" or the time where just because I had just bought a dremel I had the need to attempt to relocate my radio so I started cutting, realized how dumb my radio would look there with me not knowing how to custom make the dash go around it, and just left the huge gaping hole in the middle of the dash. and now that i've made myself look like a total idiot I hope eveyone can take me seriously lol.
By kagedws6
#239559 **correction** before I do something that could possibly be considered as a dumbass move I will fully verify and get approval in the forums before I go cutting and hacking at my car :)
By OleFolk
#239565 :welcome:
Good to see someone else residing in south jersey
This is a great website with a good community :thumb:
By kagedws6
#239579 I had been looking on the site here and there for the last few months. not sure why I waited this long to sign up but so far I'm glad. Nice people and great info!
By 1ACarlos
#240324 Welcome to the site
By Mr Rattles
#240325 Welcome to t site man, glad you retired from cutting your springs lol