New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By civic_vtec_94
#234905 if any one has some ideas im wanting to do some stuff to the coupe its the green one im realy lookin to boost it if any one has some ideas please post...
By Gustavo
#235010 Not a fan of ur taillights, n wats up wit the paint? Good start though. Wat r the mods n future plans? :welcome:
By civic_vtec_94
#235030 yea i dont lke them either im goin with the jdm rear lights and front head lights an amber corners my future plans are to boost it and add carbon hood and decklid and front and back mugen style lips, but so far it has a 2 1/2 catback with a high flow convertor and adjustable coilovers and a short ram cold air the tranny is geared differently but not sure to what standards it was done when i got the car but yeah that bout sums it up for now its a work in progress oh yeah and a new paint job i got bored one day with a rattle can...
By familyEGuy23
#235034 Welcome to the best forum :thumb:
Cars look like they have a lot of potential...for the coupe I would paint different color and change taillights
For the sedan it would look clean dropped :D
What are your plans?
By gtstripes
#235046 how do you open the back doors on the blue sedan? lol looks like there are no back doors in the bottom pic lol nice cars tho, need abit of work but they will look good in no time :D
By civic_vtec_94
#235055 to family guy my plans for the coupe are to hopefully boost the d16 and paint it add jdm front headlights and rear tail lights and mugen style front and rear lips and carbon hood and deck lid but im having trouble with boostin it cause it an aouto tranny and i know you cant push to much psi with out burnin up the gears so if ya know any thing let me know im new to the honda thing and lookin for good ideas from other tuners so let me know.. :thumb:
By civic_vtec_94
#235060 to gtstripes the back doors are shaved on the sedan and theres no remote for them so they have to be opened from the inside lol its my little bros car hes still learnin bout all the tuner stuff the car was like that when he bought it.. :D
By gtstripes
civic_vtec_94 wrote:to gtstripes the back doors are shaved on the sedan and theres no remote for them so they have to be opened from the inside lol its my little bros car hes still learnin bout all the tuner stuff the car was like that when he bought it.. :D

LOL sorta defeats the purpose of having back doors :P but aslong as it makes him happy thats the main thing :) post some interior pics! :D.
By civic_vtec_94
#235071 k probly have to be tomorrow it freakin cold outside here in indy.. :D
By familyEGuy23
#235081 Lol I feel you dude I'm new to the game as well learned everything I know from this site :thumb: and I also have an automatic :thumbdown: you can supercharge it or convert from auto to manual :)
By civic_vtec_94
#235094 whats a good company to use for a supercharger?
By familyEGuy23
#235108 Google up " Jackson Racing Supercharger " I don't think they make them anymore so you'll have to buy it used
By TrailerTrash
familyEGuy23 wrote:Google up " Jackson Racing Supercharger " I don't think they make them anymore so you'll have to buy it used

and good luck finding one used. i just sold one and its the only one ive ever heard of in my area.
By civic_vtec_94
#235112 k ill try to find one are they very pricey.. :D