New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Luke-esi
#231137 Hey everyone!

My names luke, I'm 21 and live in England, so if Anyones looking for EDM parts, I can always help lol. I bought a White 1993 civic esi hatchback last year and loved it! Since I bought it I've changed alot of things on it as I've tried to go more jdm with it. I'll put some pics up in the members rides section in abit.

But this site does look very good, and hopefully I can prove some help aswell lol as I'm currently deciding either boosting my d16z6 or going more of n/a tuning :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#231140 :welcome:

lets see the hatchy!

oh and the edm eg sedan talilights wit the rear fog, is that rare or
just common?
By Luke-esi
#231148 thanks :D just about to get them up now,

I'd say they were common as in the UK we have to have the foglight in the tail lights otherwise its an mot faliure
By 1ATony
#231171 welcome to the site
By Ajax1989
Luke-esi wrote:thanks :D just about to get them up now,

I'd say they were common as in the UK we have to have the foglight in the tail lights otherwise its an mot faliure

how much do the edm talilights sell for?
im intersted in a pair with the rear fog, so im
just getting prices
By 1ACarlos
#231392 Welcome to the site
By Luke-esi
#231422 thanks for the welcomes everyone, and "1995db7" and "94_jdm_ferio" i''ll have a look if i can find some edm tail lights and headlights with adjuster for sale when im back from work :thumb:
By Luke-esi
#231432 got some pics up in the members ride section dude :thumb: