New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Boricuanology
#230661 Came across this site and let me tell you guys, IT ROCKS!!!
new to the site, but being around for a while and in the process of finishg my 92 hatch.
I will open a thred here showing the progress of my project for now on in here!! Im here to learn and and to help around so feel free to hit me up!!

see my ups and donws and the process of my build at this link:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showcase ... -goal.html
Last edited by Boricuanology on Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Boricuanology
#230668 Gracias!! thank you!! See the link that I just put at the botton after the pictues so you can laught and cry with the progress of my build!!!
By 1995db7
Boricuanology wrote:Gracias!! thank you!! See the link that I just put at the botton after the pictues so you can laught and cry with the progress of my build!!!

just read all six pages and all i can say is WOW
By Boricuanology
1995db7 wrote:
Boricuanology wrote:Gracias!! thank you!! See the link that I just put at the botton after the pictues so you can laught and cry with the progress of my build!!!

just read all six pages and all i can say is WOW

just saw u hatch, sexy as hell. love the antena, u should do a diy on it.
By 1ACarlos
#232698 Bienvenido al website
By Gustavo
#232760 Wat a journey u have bin in. Animo y sigue adelante. :thumb: Esta chido tu hatch. :thumb: Casi llore cuando mire el hatch todo quemado.