New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 0verb00st-ej2
chilango41 wrote:
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:girl + hatch how sexy is that! lol

Win!! :thumb: lol

:thumb: thats my gf lol
By LogiTech
#225877 A nice car! :thumb:
By EG6karen.
LogiTech wrote:A nice car! :thumb:

thanks! :)
By EG6karen.
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay

thankk you! :thumb:
By 0verb00st-ej2
#226331 you need to put JDM window visors and drop that damn 4x4 hashback
By EG6karen.
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:you need to put JDM window visors and drop that damn 4x4 hashback

i actually have OEM window visors in the trunk... my boyfriend has been lazy and doesn't want to CLIP them on.... and i love my 4x4 hatch, don't HATE!
By 0verb00st-ej2
EG6karen. wrote:
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:you need to put JDM window visors and drop that damn 4x4 hashback

i actually have OEM window visors in the trunk... my boyfriend has been lazy and doesn't want to CLIP them on.... and i love my 4x4 hatch, don't HATE!

your boyfriend sounds like a real ass those visors are so easy to install..
By EG6karen.
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:

i know right... i guess clipping them on is to hard of a job for him... how lame is that?
By 0verb00st-ej2
EG6karen. wrote:
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:

i know right... i guess clipping them on is to hard of a job for him... how lame is that?

why don't you do it your self
By EG6karen.
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:
0verb00st-ej2 wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:

why don't you do it your self

yeah, good idea... i'll just teach him how to do it...