New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Ajax1989
tbomber266k wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:for sure! thanks!
nvm its not working......=/ pix are all on my fb. i can unblock the album and post the link

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 500da7c89c

tbomber266k i want your rims :thumb:

and id say get sidemarkers, a lip if u dont have one yet, the rack will set it off tho, there gettin real big in socal
By tbomber266k
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
tbomber266k wrote:
nvm its not working......=/ pix are all on my fb. i can unblock the album and post the link

and id say get sidemarkers, a lip if u dont have one yet, the rack will set it off tho, there gettin real big in socal

i do have a lip if you look closely in the rainy day picture. id love to trade rims. cuz i was looking at fat 5's but idk how they would look on my eg..ill think about trading. cuz if i do get the fab 5. id prolly end up making em black or something. side marker ill end up getting those soon. would i be able to put a rack with a sunroof? prolly a stupid question/
By tbomber266k
#225741 i should also post pics of my interior...i got s2k seats in front..and gsr leather in the back. ill do that tomorrow im at work right now. Haha. i wish i wish i wouldve found some red and black s2k seats. =/
By Ajax1989
tbomber266k wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
tbomber266k wrote:

i do have a lip if you look closely in the rainy day picture. id love to trade rims. cuz i was looking at fat 5's but idk how they would look on my eg..ill think about trading. cuz if i do get the fab 5. id prolly end up making em black or something. side marker ill end up getting those soon. would i be able to put a rack with a sunroof? prolly a stupid question/

pm sent and i was talking bout a lip too eg6karen lol
By Ajax1989
tbomber266k wrote:i should also post pics of my interior...i got s2k seats in front..and gsr leather in the back. ill do that tomorrow im at work right now. Haha. i wish i wish i wouldve found some red and black s2k seats. =/

make a build tread of your own id like to see your car :thumb:
By EG6karen.
#225751 nice hatch! and yeah i have a mugen style lip. ill probably get sidemarkers soon since its only like 20 bucks lol but yeah, what i really like is the bike racks.... i cant wait to put one on my hatch =)
By Ajax1989
EG6karen. wrote:nice hatch! and yeah i have a mugen style lip. ill probably get sidemarkers soon since its only like 20 bucks lol but yeah, what i really like is the bike racks.... i cant wait to put one on my hatch =)

ya just becareful with the racks, there qutie ez to steal my friends almost got his stolen, well it did but they stole his car too :cry:

but if you dont have any security on your car i would get on that asap
kill switches, alarms, clutch locks, quick release steering wheel, just lil thing that help keep your car safe, socal is famous for stealing hondas :thumbdown:
By EG6karen.
#225758 yeah thats for sure. my hatch came with an alarm system when i got it so i was pretty lucky with that. but yeah, those racks cost a lot... what do you think about the carbon fiber hatch?
By tbomber266k
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:nice hatch! and yeah i have a mugen style lip. ill probably get sidemarkers soon since its only like 20 bucks lol but yeah, what i really like is the bike racks.... i cant wait to put one on my hatch =)

ya just becareful with the racks, there qutie ez to steal my friends almost got his stolen, well it did but they stole his car too :cry:

but if you dont have any security on your car i would get on that asap
kill switches, alarms, clutch locks, quick release steering wheel, just lil thing that help keep your car safe, socal is famous for stealing hondas :thumbdown:
x2
By Ajax1989
#225760 the carbonfiber hatch will look good with the white, it will flow wit the carbon hood n duckbill :thumb:
By tbomber266k
EG6karen. wrote:yeah thats for sure. my hatch came with an alarm system when i got it so i was pretty lucky with that. but yeah, those racks cost a lot... what do you think about the carbon fiber hatch?
:thumb: get it =] im thinking about getting one myself. but thats later down the road after body work, paintjob. =] and thanks for lookin at the hatch.
By EG6karen.
#225763 what color you planning on painting your hatch?
By tbomber266k
EG6karen. wrote:what color you planning on painting your hatch?
like a charcoal grey..my theme colors are going to be charcoal grey and carbon fiber. =]
By FunctionX
tbomber266k wrote:
EG6karen. wrote:what color you planning on painting your hatch?
like a charcoal grey..my theme colors are going to be charcoal grey and carbon fiber. =]

thats gonna look sick :D
By 1ACarlos
#225806 Nice car. Welcome to the site.