New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By hoolio
#223496 hey folks my name is aurelio ( im italian and live in the uk) but friends call me hoolio , just recently bought this 1994 civic lsi for a project , i bought it because it has potential and will be working on it when i have spare time as i also own an ek vti (ek4)

i hate the bodykit and will put it back to oem goodnes with a splash of jdm

the forum looks awesome and will check up on all hints and tips and check out other peoples rides , hoolio
By hoolio
#223497 Image

hoolio
By 1ACarlos
#223504 Welcome to the site
By chrisscott
#223508 looks as thou it needs bigger wheels to fill the arches.
where about in uk you from
By hoolio
#223529 wheels are 15 inch and is on standard shocks thats why it too high , and i live in sunderland , north east uk , oh and i bought the car from ayr in scotland

hoolio :D
By ghskid06
#223541 i actually really like the wheels that are on it. Get rid of the bodykit and drop it a bit and it will be looking really good.
By hoolio
ghskid06 wrote:i actually really like the wheels that are on it. Get rid of the bodykit and drop it a bit and it will be looking really good.

that's exactly what i want to do :) defo keepin the wheels and going for that fresh jdm look

hoolio
By ghskid06
hoolio wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:i actually really like the wheels that are on it. Get rid of the bodykit and drop it a bit and it will be looking really good.

that's exactly what i want to do :) defo keepin the wheels and going for that fresh jdm look

hoolio

Lookin forward to the updates :thumb:
I was at the store the other day and a JDM hatch parked next to me, like he was bragging. I didnt have my camera with me or i would have taken a pic, it was one of the nicest ive seen. Cant wait till winter is over and i get a chance to work on my car some too, i have all sorts of plans for it.
By hoolio
#226346 yeah will do fella , weather at the moment is impossible to do anything
come january i will go mental on it :)

hoolio
By Gustavo
#226347 :welcome: N get rid of the bodykit. Lower it!!! :thumb:
By butta75
#226349 Welcome, good start. Im staying tuned for the de-ricing!
By jdmflush95
#226393 welcome..those slips or j-specials?
By hoolio
#232934 updates peoples, pics will follow when we get some sunlight at weekend

full bodykit is off except for bonnet at the moment as i had to stop working on it due to lack of daylight (gets dark by 4pm lol) and the temperature is bloody cold!!! think it was -3 last saturday :S

found rust in the sills and rear arches :x ,looks like a lot of work is coming my way :( but it will be worth it :)

anyway the bits... wings replaced , front bumper , rear bumper

still have skirts to fit and bonnet this weekend

and the wheels are rota slips wich are in pretty good condition ;)
By hoolio
#267651 RIGHT WHERE DO I START?? got a b16a2 jdm engine that needs overhauling to go in , rear disc conversion from a vti , rear anti roll bar , standard bonnet fitted , black interior removed to be cleaned up , wheels removed to be refurbished and new tyres put on , rear arches ordered and garage coming tomorro to see for prices on the sills and arches repaced and a bit prep work and maybe spray job?

when everything is coming along i dont know :? as money has been low as i had an accident in my ek , just a scrape... pics up in the morning as it's on my drive and have 2 weeks off work holiday so pics will be done

thanks for following the thread, hoolio
By Chance
#267723 :welcome: