New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By JohnAWESOME
#222582 Hey found this site about a month ago and I keep coming back for info best eg info out there. Anyways I just picked up a 94 VX that is all stock except for it looks like it has been lowered. It has a few issues bad speedo, needs axle back exhaust, dent on the hood rock chips scratches, and it had been broken into so the drivers window has a chip on the top of it. A few things that I want to do are straighten out the body get a paint job, new head lights hid's (I do a lot of night driving), new wheels, fix the speedo, and I have seen a lot of mods on here that look great, try to find a good exhaust (not to loud and fartey). I am new to building up a car might be a little hard because I use it as a daily driver. Let me know if you have any ideas for anything.

Thanks John. 8)
By Gustavo
#222584 :welcome: Need pics.
By JohnAWESOME
#222711 Here are a couple quick pics

you can see that I have a little rust over the wheels and spider webbing on the back bumper.

I was thinking of getting one piece headlights off of ebay any one used them? If so what do you think of them.
By 1995db7
#222728 welcome,car looks real good :thumb:
By JohnAWESOME
#222734 I was thinking of puting these in with yellow led's for the turn siginals and then HIDs not sure what brightness tho. Is 6000K or 8000K good? I want a crisp white.

By 1995db7
#222735 not a fan of those lights at all,kind of ricey to me and they don't line up correctly with the front but is just my opinion,as far as the hid's i have 6k on both my headlights and fog lights.here's a lil video my buddy recorded of my car,don't mind the sound as it was recorded from a turbo hatch with open dp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w785L9asZE
By JohnAWESOME
#222742 So are those just the oem light buckets with hid's.
By chrono404
#222774 I Personally like the 1 Peice OEM Style Lights. I think they look pretty cool. If I had a Hatch or Coupe I would rock them, Go for it.

The Amber Corners will look better on a White Car though. They have lights just like that with Amber Corners and I think it would look better then the clear.

For HID's 5600 is the brightest light you can get. anything above 5600 starts producing light human eyes can no longer see. 5600 is pure white. 6000 has a bluish hue, 8000 will have even more blueish hue, However wont give more light.

Pictures look like Western Washington. If you are not to Far from Lacey, we are going to have a Pretty big meet here soon. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122723214456354
By 1995db7
JohnAWESOME wrote:So are those just the oem light buckets with hid's.

yes sir
By JohnAWESOME
#222817 Yea I live up by Burlington. I am going to look into getting some of this oem style lights are they one or two piece ?
By Punksz6
#222825 Welcome 2 Civic-Eg! :)
By JohnAWESOME
#222914 Hey does anyone have pics of their headlights that they have done up I want to get an idea of what they will look like on my hatch. I am having a hard time thinking of what it will look like.
By 1995db7
#222916 don't know if this is what you mean but here are my oem headlights blacked out
By JohnAWESOME
#223136 Hey never mind the last post did some reading and I have it all figured out now. I think that I am going to go with some Denji lights but I need to do some shopping around.