New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Rylan
#221190 Hey everyone!

My name is Rylan, im new to the EG scene. I have owned many Honda's over the years. My latest one is a 1993 Civic hatch. It is a winter project and will be completed by April.

Nothing crazy done to it really yet, however it has the good ol mini me swap in it at the moment. Seems to work half decent. Will be deciding on an engine swap for spring once my beloved income tax return comes in :D

Anyways im from New Brunswick, Canada... Looking forward to being on Civic EG!
By 1ATony
#221341 welcome to the site
By Rylan
#221346 Thanks man!
By berg89
#221358 welcome. Got any pics of your hatch? :D
By Rylan
#221370 None as of yet, it has horrible tail lights and headlights in it. Already took the headlights out, and waiting to find some OEM ones to replace them with.

Tail lights are coming out today, and hopefully getting an OEM set Friday from a friend!
By Gorveatt
#221371 Sup Rylan, I wasn't aware that it was an EG that you bought,

Looks out guys he's a trouble maker :D

Good to have ya buddy
By 1ACarlos
#221373 Welcome to the site.
By Rylan
Gorveatt wrote:Sup Rylan, I wasn't aware that it was an EG that you bought,

Looks out guys he's a trouble maker :D

Good to have ya buddy

Hahaha yeah dude, I traded my bike for one. Believe it or not, shes rust free :woot:

Thanks guys! Is there a photography forum or thread on here Tim?
By Gorveatt
#221392 There sure is, we've got three actually

http://civic-eg.com/viewforum.php?f=27 that's the main one, for discussion and whatnot, and then two subsections for events and meets, and misc photography :thumb:
By Rylan
#221396 Awesome, I posted a thread with some of my work in it for the hell of it!

Ugh I wish spring would hurry up lol
By Gorveatt
#221410 Agreed, i wish we could skip winter entirely sometimes... mainly those frigidly cold days and the huge snow storms....