New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By david hutcho
#220995 hi people, i just written a really nice thing about me... and damn google chrome crashed lol so now ima have to try do another... well here it goes....

hi, im david from derby, engand. im 16 years old and im getting a EG3 soon as its just failed its M.O.T and the guy that im buying it off hasnt got the money to sort it out. so im buying it dirt cheap (£200) off him to help towards another car :) its only got one mod thats coming with it as he is taking the rest off, that it is coming with 50mm lowering springs :P he hasnt got the time to put them on so they are new in the box ready to go on :) well.. i just need to put the rear on.. lol

andyway... its nice to be a part of a EG forum :) hope you enjoy my company as much as ill enjoy your banter :) lol

Thanks,
Dave
By 1ATony
#221343 welcome to the site
By 1ACarlos
#221584 Welcome to the site
By david hutcho
#221597 :woot: finnaly theres 2 nice people that are welcoming :o ive been waiting for ages. i just came on to see how your doing it in the states for when i get my EG ;) i cant wait. here is a few pics of it :)

ImageImage
By Rylan
#221603 Looks to be a great start!

Welcome
By david hutcho
#221687 thanks, hopefully more people from the UK come on here so i can buy some parts for her :roll: and hopefully people start to post more lol this site is lay out soo nice and nobody uses it :o
By Chance
#221698 Welcome! Nice looking hatch..hope all works out and you get it! :thumb:
By david hutcho
#221767 thanks bud :) i cant wait to get her im getting propper excited lol it feels like i was 9 and its christmas eve every night lol :hehe: got any tips anyone?
By Welsh-CivicHB
#221794 welcome to the site mate, im british too, there is quite a few of us on here :thumb: car looks decent i must say! :thumb:
By david hutcho
#221907 oh, ok bud :) hi :) i need to get a standerd exhaust backbox thing for it and airbox just to get it running so i dont deafen the neighbers when i do the weekly engine start