New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By RyVcZ
#220102 hi guys I'm Ryan, a newbie here on this forum. my ride is a '95 black EG sedan w/ a B-series engine. hope to learn more from this community thanks and more power to civic eg owners!! :thumb:
By 1ATony
#221344 welcome to the site
By Chance
#221702 [smilie=wave.gif]
By RyVcZ
#222743 thanks for the welcome. by the way here's my ride, 95 EG Ferio:

By 1ACarlos
#223181 Welcome to the site
By Chance
#223447 So shiney! :thumb:
By tbomber266k
#224210 hey when i went to the p.i. i didnt really see many cars like this..good to see this out there. ride looks good..the only thing i was thinking about is...that p.i. has so many dirt roads and crowded streets whats the point of buildin out there. Lol. :(
By RyVcZ
tbomber266k wrote:hey when i went to the p.i. i didnt really see many cars like this..good to see this out there. ride looks good..the only thing i was thinking about is...that p.i. has so many dirt roads and crowded streets whats the point of buildin out there. Lol. :(

thanks! actually the car scene here in the p.i. is very much active, i believe there are a number of members here coming from the p.i. also who could atest to this... yup i agree there's a lot of crowded streets & bad roads but not necessarily dirt roads, and not to generalize as such especially here in manila the capital of p.i. :wink:
By RyVcZ
Chance wrote:So shiney! :thumb:

thanks! honestly it has many imperfections on the paint already that's why it's due for a paint job by january :D
By tbomber266k
RyVcZ wrote:
tbomber266k wrote:hey when i went to the p.i. i didnt really see many cars like this..good to see this out there. ride looks good..the only thing i was thinking about is...that p.i. has so many dirt roads and crowded streets whats the point of buildin out there. Lol. :(

thanks! actually the car scene here in the p.i. is very much active, i believe there are a number of members here coming from the p.i. also who could atest to this... yup i agree there's a lot of crowded streets & bad roads but not necessarily dirt roads, and not to generalize as such especially here in manila the capital of p.i. :wink:
lol well i guess youre right...hah i went all the way to san pablo laguna..nothing but provines out there bro.
By RyVcZ
tbomber266k wrote:
RyVcZ wrote:

lol well i guess youre right...hah i went all the way to san pablo laguna..nothing but provines out there bro.

i see now.. well your right that's already the province and there's not much good roads there hehe