New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By bcsi
#218817 lets see lol my name is chad im from monroe,la and i drive a 2008 civic si, and im working on a 92 civic si hatch and sorry about the spelling i can spell to save my life lol any ways lets start with motor im running a b18 ls/vtec not built, i got a t3/t4 turbo, Precision 600hp Front Mount Intercooler,bosch Injectordynamics Fuel Injectors, custom made breather tank, golden eagle ls/vtec converter and gasket, golden eagle fuel rail, blox intake maifold, stage 4 clutch,mfactory lsd,oem flyweel,
hondata s300,33m tial waistgate, hks bov3, i think thats it on the motor the as for the looks i got soon cf spoiler, jun front lip, volk te37 bronze 17, bride low max racing seats, sparco 4 point harness,harness bar, integra type r rear seats,and much more lol so fare i got about 12,000$ in it and havent even got the motor in it yet
By bcsi
bcsi wrote:lets see lol my name is chad im from monroe,la and i drive a 2008 civic si, and im working on a 92 civic si hatch and sorry about the spelling i can spell to save my life lol any ways lets start with motor im running a b18 ls/vtec not built, i got a t3/t4 turbo, Precision 600hp Front Mount Intercooler,bosch Injectordynamics Fuel Injectors, custom made breather tank, golden eagle ls/vtec converter and gasket, golden eagle fuel rail, blox intake maifold, stage 4 clutch,mfactory lsd,oem flyweel,
hondata s300,33m tial waistgate, hks bov3, i think thats it on the motor the as for the looks i got soon cf spoiler, jun front lip, volk te37 bronze 17, bride low max racing seats, sparco 4 point harness,harness bar, integra type r rear seats,and much more lol so fare i got about 12,000$ in it and havent even got the motor in it yet

and how it looks now

i got alot more to do to it before im happy with it but thats my 92 build
By asianrob
#218847 looks nice!
By 1ATony
#218864 welcome to the site
By OleFolk
#218882 :welcome:
Id have a big shit eating grin on if I was holding a turbo
By bcsi
#218915 thanks lol