New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By ambit10ns
#216240 my name is ant...just got my first eg hatch an have done a lil work on it. but idk where to get any performance parts...any suggestions??? :woot:
By chrono404
#216247 Depends on what you need. In the Tacoma Area "Speed Factory" is awesome if you have any wiring issues. They also have a really good selection of parts although a little spendy. If you need a Tune they do a Really Really good job, They also have some of the Fastest Single Cam hatches in the world as far as I know.

"Fast Lane" also in Tacoma basically resells stuff from ebay, So I would skip over them, however if you wanna see what ebay stuff will look like its a good place to see it in real life. They have some JDM Clusters and misc goodies but WAY WAY over priced.

"Fluid Motorsports" has Rich from "Rich Tuning" and is one of the best Honda Tuners in the Area. I have heard nothing but good from the guy. I personally prefer Speed Factory.

If your anywhere next to Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater we have meets down here. Havn't had many lately due to less then plesant weather however we will probally have another big one before stopping for the winter.

I normally end up buying most of my parts off ebay. Besides all the cheap shitty Chinese parts on there, They do also sell Good Quality aftermarket parts. Normally at pretty good prices.
By 1ATony
#216277 welcome to the site
By Punksz6
#216344 Welcome! :thumb: