New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Enneaitch
#216206 Hey guy i am amazed at how great this forum is...

i use forums alot member of the civic4g forum civicforum uk and a few others.

this beats them all!!!

I have a Very lame 95 eg, and need some serious help to help me gaain respect when ripping up the streets in the uk.

its a 95 civic bali. 1.3 d series (think it could have been the lamest eg ever produced) no electrics at all... think im lucky it ha a stereo in it. ive fitted a new oem centre section for the zaust, it has alloys but are not to my taste and is in need of some tunning.

I stripped out all the weight from the inside... but considering putting ome luxury back in, as the car is being used daily. i fitted an ol bucket i had laying around, got me a powerflo back box but it lacks the jap canon sound. so that will be swapped out.

i plan to do all the work on the car myself if i can not into paying for garages to do work if i can do it myself.

ill get some pics up. but be warned it aint too pretty lol.

if any one has any idea how to extract any power from this weedie 1.3 then gimme a shout. im trying to find a cheap d16 for it i wouldnt mind a b18 from an aerodeck in it... but thats bit out my budget just now... so ill have to extract power from the original unit just now.

cheers and heylo. user name is pronounced n h btw lol.

pic as promised...

By 1ATony
#216278 welcome to the site
By Punksz6
#216343 Welcome!! Nice Hatch! :thumb: