New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By jamesdaddy
#214229 Hey everyone im new here, and i just bought my second eg, its a 92 ex sedan with a D16Y7 swap, manual trans, all stock with a short ram filter, 205k, i plan on going with the ferio style and changing it up a bit. let me know what you think or any suggestions since im not really sure where i want to go with it yet

By jayEGR
#214234 pretty clean good project :welcome:
By jamesdaddy
#214242 thanks, and yea i was surprised how clean it was when i bought it, my last one was pretty messed up, i bought them both for the same price too, clear title and everything, no ac or ps, but who needs thoes right??
By jayEGR
#214247 umm well all depends man how much you get it for and no power sterring for stock hmm how much you get it for plus as long as the bodys in good shape clean but price , how much?
By jamesdaddy
#214250 well its all stock besides the engine, i got it for 1200, and powersteering has never really bothered me, and ac isnta big deal untill next summer, but yea, 1200.
By jamesdaddy
#214251 and pretty clean body, scratches and some fading, and a crack in the rear bumber, wrinkley under headlights, nothing really major, its a pretty clean car for that price, and it runs great :thumb: i cant wait to get a little bit of money saved up to put some new parts on it, im going to get a full exhaust, lower it maybe 1.5 or 2 in not sure yet, and im going to rock the steelies till i get my tax returns lol, maybe ill paint them gold, not sure yet idk where i really want to go yet, im not looking for alot of power just a little more than stock, its my dd and i drive my son around in it as well so i think i got a pretty good deal.
By jayEGR
#214364 not bad man for 1200 hey if ur not bother with PS then ur good a/c dnt bother me because i have sun roof so iam pretty good with that what ever it is as long as u got a good deal which is pretty good all i gotta say is make that paint job rock buy making it jdm style no more stock cant wait to see what u have store for it :thumb: :woot:
By KittyrdzEG9
#214390 4 Dr FTW!; pretty clean, nice and simple, i remember mines like that<3
By jamesdaddy
#214421 i will deffinitly keep updating as i go along, i started tucking some of the wires today, now a full tuck but im going to make it a little cleaner, i took the cruise controll out and hid thoes wires, i think my plans for tuesday are going to be to to take the fenders off and start tucking some wires in there, nothing to much just to clean it up a little bit, im probably going to keep the d16 in there for a while, so im going to rock that pretty hard, im probably going to take the valve cover off soon and replace the gasket cause it leaks a little bit, and when i take it off ill probably paint the cover, maybe gold, idk, i want to get gold rims and maybe tow hooks so i think it will go good with the car, and theres a place locally that paints cars for 150 and the paint job is pretty decent, it stays lloking good for 3 or 4 years then starts fading and chipping, but 150 every 3 years isnt bad to make it look new, i need a stereo tho lol when i bought it the guy told me the speakers werent conneted and i was like ok whatever lets see how it runs, i get home to connect the speakers , and theres emply holes there :thumbdown: so not a big deal but wish i had some music, but for now i will just enjoy the sound of my amaizing non vtec d16 lol