New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Flatland_EG
#214140 What's up, again. :)
I got a couple pics today so I'll post 'em up for ya.
The car is nothing too special, just your basic auto :( '95 DX D15B7 with a few small mods. It's lowered and has an aftermarket intake and header. I'm trying to do an extreme low budget project, which so far is going pretty well. I'm sure as time goes on it'll move out of the extreme low budget category, as most projects do. :D
So far between wheels, coil over springs, header and intake I've spent around $150. As you'll see in the pics she's bit dirty and has a few characteristics that cars a few years were sporting. I don't really see anybody do anything goofy or crazy to there beaters or DD much anymore so I said the hell with it and decided to do something somewhat old school, plus I was very bored. Anyways, I think it turned out pretty decent considering the small amount of money I spent.

OK, on to the pics, no engine bay pics (dirty as hell and nothing really special to speak of) and no interior picks (also dirty, I procrastinate too much, I need to clean this pig). :D
By jamesdaddy
#214225 itdoes look decent for what you were going for, dont forget its all about what you want your car to look like, love what you drive, what kind of springs did you get? and how much lower is it sitting from stock?