New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By SylusMk2
#214088 i guess this is just my introduction and wanted to say hi. as the title sais im a new member and new to hondas in general. been a muscle car for as long as i can remember i also have a 1980 mustang notchback 5.0 ....but anyway just got my first honda . got the car dirt cheap off a mechanic i worked with all it needed a clutch....its a a 93 civic coupe with a b16a/b16 trans with an aftermarket intake manifold and header ,short throw shifter. it looks like its got coil overs (ill get a pik later). and rota rims...i know i sound nooby explaining all this thats why i joined haha. sooo just droppin in and sayin hello
By SylusMk2
#214096 theres a couple of things i did since ive bought the car zoom stage 2 clutch...strut tower brace and other little stuff like filters and crap...once i get a better camera ill get you guys some nice pix
By Dippin_EG
#214099 looks good man! this is pretty much the best 92-95 civic forum out right now and i hope you enjoy your staay!

oh, and WELCOME!!!! :woot: