New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Nagr0m TX
#210741 Hey whats up, new to this forum. Seems like a great spot for info. or just a place to fart around on. I currently drive a 06 vw jetta gli, it is nothing but problems, and it cost a buck to fix them. lol. So with the shape my jetta is in now, its definately much cheaper to park it and buy me a cheap dependable DD. Having a couple Hondas pre-jetta, I find myself running back "HOME". I used to own a '94 hatch which was a great & fun car. I then owned a '97 del sol it was more of a project (turbo D), bought it turbo'd but had some problems, that i was on my way to working out when i sold it for my down payment on my jetta. I will most likely be purchasing early next year, but figured id do some research before i settled with anything. Im wanting a coupe bone stock..but if i find one that can be saved from "therice" and the body is in great shape, i feel obligated of course to go that route. Not wanting to do any swap right now, looking for auto tranny STRAIGHT BODY!! not really worried about the color love all the eg/ej colors...especially that purplish(i think its called something red?). And hopefully will have electric door panels, because it being a civic obviously its going to need some security, and would like keyless entry. But ill be stalking the forum lol so yea...maybe find some peeps from texas before i buy!! Thanks guys will be seeing ya!!
By Punksz6
#210747 Welcome. :)
By Chance
#210798 Welcome to the site!
By Vti93T
#210869 welcome to the site..where at in Texas are you from?
By Nagr0m TX
#210982 Houston, and thanks for all the welcomes guys
By Nagr0m TX
#228785 Bought one!!!! virgin 95 ex horizon grey metallic...SSSOOOO SIKED. ive got some skunk2 coils waiting to be put on. In a month or so will also be watching out for some si wheels :D the bug is back :D!!!
By 1ACarlos
#229051 Welcome