New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#209188 Kinda new to the forum. I really like the atmosphere on here, there isn't a lot of bullshit and haters either.. But anyways here my whip its a 94 ESI and I am looking to take it back to the states after my tour is over here in Italy. There are some pics before the lip, fog's and the lower. So here are the pics..
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#209198 I did but the tire being painted fuked it all up. Fa sho, they are not going back on..
By Welsh-CivicHB
#209219 x2 with the wheels. Car is looking very clean and fresh though :thumb:
By jayEGR
#209236 clean ass start bro two thumb up :thumb: :thumb:
By 1ATony
#209302 welcome to the site
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#209355 Thanks for the comments... Chilangos if you want I will stay on the look out for them. They are pretty easy to get out here.. :hehe:
By Torch_Ind
#209543 where is the pics with the black and red rims installed
By 95 Esi Hatchback
#209609 I will put it up soon.. Its when the car wasn't lowered either.
By deschlong
#209754 Nice looking ESi! I'm glad to hear you're bringing it back to the US. Rear headrests, metal sunroof, EDM lower console, original power windows, low fuel light, rear fog light, no 3rd brake light (though I recommend one once you get back... safety first), EDM upholstery, bunch of other goodies ... would definitely be a treat to find in the US.

Also ... are those OEM Civic floor mats? I see you have the rear bumper protectors on the back bumper, too ... did they come with the car or did you take them off/put them on?

I'm glad to see you mounted a radio in the lower console. I have a EDM lower console, too -- I wonder what you did to mount it in there? Got any tips and or pics of that?

FYI, here's mine ... still has the original cassette holder pocket in this photo.