New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By CMDeOro
#208063 Carlos De Oro
Business Owner
Automotive Instructor
ASE Master Technician

CARS OWNED
1992 Ford Explorer XLT (I hate to admit that i owned this)
1993 Nissan Maxima LE, Auto
1989 Nissan Maxima SE, 5spd
1994 Toyota Celica (Car burned, Literally)
1991 Honda CRX DX, (Junker)
1989 Honda CRX Si w/ DOHC ZC
2002 GMC Sierra LTExt. Cab Step Side
2007 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ
1987 Toyota Supra w/ 7M-GTE
1993 Nissan Maxima SE w/ VE30DE
1990 Honda Civic EF Si w/ B18C1 w/ Type R Internals

My Newest Car 1993 Honda DX. My plans are make it a clean reliable and good looking car.

I hope to be a part of this community. Feel free to ask me anything.
By Classiccarsrule85
#208066 welcome to the site......read over your car list howed you like teh dohc zc? getting peoples reviews of it lol....

but anyways theres a plethera of info on this site and its a playful site as well so welcome to the community
By Chance
#208069 Welcome to Civic-Eg! :thumb:
By Torch_Ind
#208076 sweet another tech welcome
By Punksz6
#208078 Welcome to Civic-Eg!! :thumb:
By CMDeOro
#208307 Thanks for the welcomes! I loved the DOHC ZC its a great engine. It was in a CRX so it was definately faster in there than it would be in an eg but has potential.
By Dippin_EG
#208314 Welcome to the site! [smilie=wave.gif]
By CMDeOro
#208337 Its actually an EJ. lol.. I have been calling it an EG for years because everyone else does. I just realized that the EG's are hatches and the EJ's are coupes.
By solchild93
CMDeOro wrote:Its actually an EJ. lol.. I have been calling it an EG for years because everyone else does. I just realized that the EG's are hatches and the EJ's are coupes.

its ok it happens to the best of us ... lol i had the same thing happen to me till i was told i was wrong :( ...hahah but now that i know post pic's of the EJ :woot:
By 1ATony
#209307 welcome to the site