New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By NewEgRyder
#207688 Whats up......I'm new to this site...I found it just by way of google...I wanted to find a forum where I could learn as much as possible about my year civic ...I've been on here about 2-weeks now...And I've learned alot already I'd just like to say this site is probably the best car forum I've came across and I'm glad to be a part of it....The name says it all I've had my Eg for about 3-weeks now and I have some big plans for the little four door...I bought it to take the stress off my 1st car/project car witch is a cadillac with 22's on it...Now my everyday driver is about to get some love also...I think I just hate stock cars...Anyway I'm saving up to make my Eg different money wise I'm half way there I'm still riding stock but my 1st upgrade will be bought in a month or two...I've seen B16's B18c1's and even a K20 in a four door Eg...So I'm going B18c jdm Type R motor...I'm sure someone has done it but I'm just going the extra mile to be a little different...I'm going all motor no turbo,supercharger, or Nos...Nothing against them I just prefer my a/c its hot up here in Virginia. :P I'm also going coupe front bumper and fenders...I'm going to get my 4 door fenders cut and the 2 door fenders added to the end of mind so everything fits and looks up to spec...But thats just a bit of what I'm doing so hope yall approve lmao...Oh and stay tuned :thumb:
By Vti93T
#207692 welcome! Ya, I prefer AC too :D
By NewEgRyder
#207694 Thanks....for the welcome
By NewEgRyder
#207751 Image

She's stock right now...I don't think she in to bad shape for 1500 bucks
By Punksz6
#207865 welcome to the site!! :thumb:
By NewEgRyder
#208046 Thank yall for the welcome...
By NewEgRyder
solchild93 wrote:Welcome car looks great for all your plans uyou mention .. good luck and keep us posted.

Yeah I'll keep yall posted...