New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By symblmusic
#207427 Sup all!! I recently scored a 94 eg coupe. Somethin I've wanted to build for a while now. I'll start my build thread when its a lil further along. Back in the early 00s I had a 93 EG hatch. b18c5 power plant with a type R trans. All motor. CR was too high on it, so I never got to boost it. Was quick enuff as it was tho. This time around I FULLY intend on boosting. I was going to do a K swap, but I'm deciding against that 'n building myself either a b16, or a LS/Vtec b18. My plans for the exterior are to keep it clean. I'm sticking with the stock wheel size. Black steelies with polished rims most likely. Roof spoiler ( these look sooo sick on a white eg coupe or sedan ) Full tuck in the bay. I want to have a fun 500hp or so DD. I'm a music producer / performance Dj, so when its done I intend to tour the country in it stoppin in a city near you to throw down some wikkid beats 'n bass.

Shouts 'n respect to all EG owners / fanatics!!

-Rick

:woot:
By jayEGR
#207473 welcome man hope you enjoy the site
By Punksz6
#207867 Nice!! Welcome to Civic-Eg!! Post some pics if u can? :)