New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 706josh
#206641 So, I just bought a 92 Civic CX Hatchback today. I'm fairly new to Civics... I've been a VW guy but I love Hondas. The car is in awesome shape, rebuilt engine, new interior, newer paint and only one dent on the entire body. Not even a single spot of rust to be found. I'll post pics up tomorrow when I bring her home. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions about things so bear with me. Haha :thumb:
By berg89
#206699 welcome to civic-eg.
By 706josh
#206791 Here are some photos! :woot:
Not bad for $2500 don't you think?
By asianrob
#206798 man that thing looks really clean!
By 706josh
#206800 Personally, I kinda like the wheels. I do think it need to be lowered a bit though.

It is pretty much spotless inside and out.
By Tugboat
#206969 the 1 side mirror is kinda odd.
By 706josh
#207441 I was told some years/models came that way. I was going to put a mirror on the side but now I'm just going to leave it alone. It's a little odd but I kinda like it.
By Punksz6
#207868 Nice Hatch! Welcome to the site! I like the wheels and u could always paint them too? Keep us posted! :thumb:
By solchild93
#208328 welcome its funny to she the hatch stock height im so use to dump or lower hatchies .. but u got a great car good paint now drop it and lose the wheels IMO.
By Dippin_EG
#208369 ahhhhh tiiiiiiits :thumb: :thumb:

clean as a muhfugga
By n0safebetdx
#209328 :thumb:

I want a hatchback :( badly!

that thing is hella clean :)