New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Tugboat
#204146 Hi there my name is thomas and just got this 94 civic lx a couple months ago, havent started much on it yet, besides replacing all the speakers and installing my deck xD, but i plan on fixing the few small dents, and tiny bits of rust on my door, then ill start digging into suspension and engine stuff, here is some pictars, just washed.

Pictars in a bit
Last edited by Tugboat on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tugboat
#204147 Image

sorry for them being too big if a admin could make them smaller or something :P
By VerLee24
#204160 looks very clean. a canadian car not rusting out??? :shock:
pictures aren't too big for my 1900x1250 :wink:
By Tugboat
VerLee24 wrote:looks very clean. a canadian car not rusting out??? :shock:
pictures aren't too big for my 1900x1250 :wink:

ohhh it already did rust out, new body work is win :D, i just need to get some new headlights and fix the little rust on the bottom of the doors and, dent on the bumper and trunk lid and im ready to start getting serious. :woot:
By deschlong
#204199 Was just in Winnipeg a few days ago. They weren't kidding about the mosquitoes. Sunday night and could not find a place to eat -- wound up at Zak's(?) diner on Portage St. Wow - some scary dudes there. In fact ... that whole street had random people just gathered on the sidewalk in those fold-up chairs just sitting around, like there was going to be a parade or something. So strange.
By Tugboat
deschlong wrote:Was just in Winnipeg a few days ago. They weren't kidding about the mosquitoes. Sunday night and could not find a place to eat -- wound up at Zak's(?) diner on Portage St. Wow - some scary dudes there. In fact ... that whole street had random people just gathered on the sidewalk in those fold-up chairs just sitting around, like there was going to be a parade or something. So strange.

yeah iunno whats the deal with those people but they just watch cars go by cause its sunday cruise night, theres no where much to go and no one goes out cause cops will pull you over and issue you a ticket for mods, like if you have a canister fart can muffler, they will shove a baton down it and say its not a legal muffler and will issue a ticket and make you change it or if its lowered and doesnt pass the bounce test, etc etc its a very crappy place to live as well you can never have anything nice in winnipeg is a saying alot of people say... my question is why the hell did you come here? xD
By deschlong
#204206 Just passing through - driving back from Saskatoon to Southern Onterrible.
By hensondo
#204248 What you talking about winnipeg is the bomb...lol actually it does suck. Sunday night cruise sure is weird especially if your new to the city. Anyway welcome to the site guy hope to see you driving around. Side note I wish I had your silver civic emblem :thumb:
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:What you talking about winnipeg is the bomb...lol actually it does suck. Sunday night cruise sure is weird especially if your new to the city. Anyway welcome to the site guy hope to see you driving around. Side note I wish I had your silver civic emblem :thumb:

if your still in winnipeg (assuming you live hurr) ill give em to you if you want em, i might just fill in the holes and run badge-less
By hensondo
#204585 Sweet thanks dude, but im not sure about keeping m car no more i have an ad posted up in kijiji. If I do keep it though i'll make sure to message you back

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId ... 85ffffa5cd
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Sweet thanks dude, but im not sure about keeping m car no more i have an ad posted up in kijiji. If I do keep it though i'll make sure to message you back

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId ... 85ffffa5cd

yeah i might end up selling mine ill see if i can get a new headlight off a car from a lot across from my work and fix it at work if it still exists when i get around to doing it *facepalm*