New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 93coupe
#202020 Whats up. My name is John and I'm from Cambridge Md. I just acquired a Purple 93 EX Coupe 5spd 1.6 vtec. I'm def not new to cars or forums. My first Honda was a 90 hatchie and since I got rid of that years ago, I've wanted another Civic. The car has a whopping 200k on it but will sonn have installed a new CX racing aluminum radiator, alternator, battery, timing belt, water pump, hoses, blah blah blah. I want to make sure it runs another 200k. I have over 10 years experience in a dealership as a tech so I know how to work on these little beast. Nice site and I will enjoy the stay
By Dippin_EG
#202021 Welcome to the site, fellow MDer! I reside in Baltimore :thumb:

this site is the shit
By Punksz6
#202031 Welcome!! :)
By country_civic
#202139 welcome to the site
congrats on the purchase and hope too hear more from you on the build and pics too

and its also glad to see some more MD civics joining up

hagerstown cumberland area here
By 93coupe
#202175 I just need to start uploading the pics off of my phone. I don't think it is going to take much to get it through inspection..... or at least I hope it don't
By Ajax1989
#202215 :welcome:

purple coupes ftmfw!!!
By 93coupe
94_jdm_ferio wrote::welcome:

purple coupes ftmfw!!!

Thats what I said! Most people are like, "why purple?"
I'm like why not?
By Ajax1989
#202251 ya i want a purple coupe sooooo bad
By i8umup
#202257 whats up cambridge!! :woot: im down here in salisbury welcome to the site
By 93coupe
#203228 Well I got the timing belt and all that related jazz on. All I need to get my hands on is a mid pipe and a complete set of tail lights and it's time to get her thru inspection.