New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By coldvision2000
#200795 Hi all this is my coupe (D16z6) that is a work in progress i had the car for a little over a year now lots of work done to the car monroe struts new rims (picked up from craiglist for 300) front leather seats amber corners front and rear tower strut bars KnFilter air charger and basic engine work my engine bay is pretty dirty and i dont have a pic of it yet but will soon

By Ajax1989
#200801 :welcome:

nice coupe :thumb:
By coldvision2000
#200804 Thanks im looking to have it lowered and maybe get the fog lights soon :)
By Ajax1989
#200805 it will look good lowered on the si rims and with some fogs :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#200838 What's good bro there are a few heads from Boston on here what part of te bean you from ?? That was my dream a Ej1 till I found a bone stock si then I fell in love but nice looking coupe :thumb:
By Punksz6
#200857 Nice Coupe!! :thumb:
By eg84dr
#200861 welcome fellow east coast honda guy
:thumb:
i am jealous of your 1/4 panels haha no rust better protect em while you can
what part of boston you from ?
i am actually visiting boston tomorw in my eg8 :thumb:
By coldvision2000
#200862 Thanks guys im from south of Boston (Brockton area) Im very much in love with this car i sold my old 90 Camaro (had a real bad rust issue and a crack on the block here is the camaro

the engine

Go Celtic's :)
By coldvision2000
#200869 As Promised here is the engine bay please be kind LoL

I think the strut bar is on wrong ?
By EJ1-danny
#200963 get some simple green and some engine bright from autozone and clean that bay up i did mine not to long ago looks way better then before if you got a power drill go to home depot and get those metal brush that goes on the drill gun so you can clean that valve cover up :thumb:
By coldvision2000
#200964 I was just about to ask how should I clean my engine bay would i have to go to a car wash and spray everything down after applying the stuff you just mentioned ? or should I just get a rag and try to wipe it all down at the house ?
By EJ1-danny
#200974 i would recommend do it at your house if you have a pressure hose itll help alot but buy some rags and a steel wool sponge and just go to work on that valve cover on the pipes and tubes i used a rag to clean off the dirt and then used some armor all wipes to give a shine it took me about 2-3 hours get some plastic bags and cover your battery distributer intake manifold and alternator you deff dont want those parts getting wet :thumb:
By EJ1-danny
#200975 before Image

after Image