New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By coldvision2000
#200976 Thanks for the info looking forward to doing this soon nice clean engine bay :thumb:
By egwonder
#200992 damn that looks a lot better
By coldvision2000
#205931 I know it's been a while just wanted to give you guys a update on the car I just had #A Racing Muffler put on and sounds amazing not to loud but not stock and while driving can hear music and talk to friends fine

close up

By coldvision2000
#205932 I also painted some ugly led tail lights and I like they way it came out I used VHT spray paint let me know what you think

By coldvision2000
#205934 I'm now looking at H&R lowering sports springs (Front 1.75 Rear 1.6) but being that im from Boston I was looking at there oem sport springs (Front .75 Rear .75) or what other options are out there that you guys can suggest ?
By coldvision2000
#205983 thanks eg84dr some coils would be nice im looking into them as well
By coldvision2000
#213702 I wanted to update everyone I now have my civic lowered on eibach pro kit springs love the way the car looks and feels

and i also got a Mugen lip that i love im slowly on my way to maybe going turbo

By jayEGR
#213847 love the progress your making bro way to goo man like what ur doing another coupe in progress :thumb: :woot: