New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By ProJect84120
#200185 Hi........um
I have a friend that told me about this site. So I liked it and I became a member last last week. THANKS to the guys from Civic-Eg.
Well I have a 94 civic hatch Vx, and its ugly right now as it sits
I got the Shell a cuz it was a stolen and I'm starting to put back together I have most of the parts now like the bumpers, hood, wing, trunk, I just have one drivers side door panel. And it didn't have seat belts or seats. Well I got most of the parts from the Junk yard. I like my first Eg hatch! And recovering it from almost going to the Junk yard makes me love it even more. Its hard work like that theifs don't under stand.

Well my goal on here is to make new friends and learn new things about hondas.
Ooh and make my hatch Lookin Sexi and make it CAR OF THE MONTH. Just hopes and dreams but u never know......
Last edited by ProJect84120 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jayEGR
#200260 agree^ welcome man i didnt know alot , this sites the shit so enjoy and welcome :thumb: :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#200380 :welcome:

it dont matter what your car looks likes bro
we are here to help and encourage people with there build
from the biggest pos to the best lookin one..

so lets see it :thumb:
By ProJect84120
#200406 ok i took some pics today i had some on my phone and this is what i got.
let me know what u think.
im planing on doing a full body paint job. i have beening thinking of painting it Electric Blue. cars in pictures look way better then in person

By eg84dr
#200448 wow
thats not even close to ugly haha
come see my sedan then we can talk ugly haha
what wheels are thos ei really like them
i think blue would look sexy idk about electric but defiatly blue :thumb:
ohh nice motor btw
By ProJect84120
#200450 well its starting to come together. I can't wait to paint it I'm going to drop the Engine and just try to paint as much as I can
O and the Rims are ROTA GT3 15x 7.5 on them nitto tires
By gtstripes
#200886 that isnt ugly man lol.. mines ugly.. FULLY stock .. ha ha well has rims when i bought it.. ill post up pics i now know how to thanx to the guy who told me how lol :woot:
By CaliEJ2
#200891 i thought it was gonna be BAD. But its not bad at all. A paint job will make it look hella clean tho :thumb:
By gtstripes
#200894 lol i just need money!! when i get a job (im studyn atm) im guna get it lowered maybe get it resprayed (duno what colour yet maybe a blood orange) then i wana get the interior all white :D
By Torch_Ind
#200952 Is that a H22 under the hood?

also love the tires what are they like for a drag tire? are they sticky and wear fast?

Don't worry about the paint to much as long as there is no holes in the floor and stuff making it unsafe who cares

I used to polish up my accord and every were you go someone hits you or scratches it or potholes it lol I gave up it's function over looks for me now
By egwonder
#200995 electron blue should stay with the 99-2000 si but that olive color looks sick