New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Ajax1989
johnnymck7 wrote:i was lookin for a how to on 95 coupe fog lights.i looked in the DIY section and saw the post for sedan fogs but none for the coupe.i have my fogs installed but when i tried to turn em nothin happen.lol, :( !!

the wiring is the same between the sedan and coupe/hatch
the only diff is the hole u cut and poss the mounting spot

so go to the sedan thread and follow that, if u need help just post in there and me or anyone else will be happy to help you :thumb:
By HAFIL0_EG
#244489 hey there just posted DIY "race" pedals for $10 in the interior section, just puttin up moddin ideas after using many from here. Respect to all the EG EJ Del Sol modders out there. :thumb:
By johnnymck7
#244549 thanks 94_jdm_ferio i will give it a shot tonight and see what happens.thanks
By nateski
#251896 I there a DIY to remove/ disable/ disassemble the chime my car makes when the key is in ACC position in the ignition?? I know I can switch it to the ON position but from what I've heard it kills the battery faster.
THANKS
By Chance
#263669 Hey, nvturbo.... Post that all up in its own specific thread and post the link here. I'll add it to the first post! that way it wont get lost in the posts here... it'll be right there with the rest of them easily found. :wink:
By nvturbo
Chance wrote:Hey, nvturbo.... Post that all up in its own specific thread and post the link here. I'll add it to the first post! that way it wont get lost in the posts here... it'll be right there with the rest of them easily found. :wink:

My bad. Thanks for the tip, Chance.
By teal_dx
#266974 The list has been updated! Thanks to everyone who put time into a nice write-up!
If I missed anyone's DIY, just post the link here and I'll add it to the list. :thumb:
By eg-guy
#269945 holy crap the diy list has doubled since ive been a member. Everybody keep up the good work. :thumb:

civic-eg.com FTW :woot: :woot: