New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By yashep
#37369 ^^ mas 2 :thumb:
By hatch_wanna_b
#38340 Hey teal_dx! Excellent thread my friend.

I would like to make an addition. And hopefully it can catch on here too!

I put a Integra maplight in my hatch and did a full write-up on a few different forums.

Here's a link to my thread on ClubEG6.com
http://clubeg6.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4809&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I'd love to see this get stickied here! :D
By teal_dx
#39212 this is how you get your DIY writeup added to the list :thumb:
Sometimes I miss a good DIY post, so let me know to add it by posting the link in here.

As mentioned on page 1 though, "Links to other sites are not included in the DIY links above, to avoid broken links down the road. "
I saw you posted it on this site though- thanks for doing that. I'll be updating this thread soon :woot: There's been some great writeups on the site lately :thumb:
By KRYSTED9354
#50974 here is the god-father of DIY i hope it help's out some, but still keep on adding DIY's on here :thumb:

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=642479
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#54397 Anybody have a good DIY on installing EDM city lights? I've found nothing informative yet on this topic and am in desperate need of it.
By dannyboyhonda
#54598 this is the best website - makes me a happy eg owner. civicsportsclub.net has gone away now which i thought was ok - esp for buyin and sellin! never had help like this website does

respect!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By york62
#54616 This site is great!
By Dubcity-EG
#71009 this is very helpful, thanks alot!
By elementnblind
#72048 man this are great write up thanks everyone
By turbocar1797
#83049 I got a 94 dx and a couple months ago the speedo jumped around for 1 mile
then worked fine.last week it stopped working completly. i than switched the speed sensor and tired two different dash boards..the pins are contacing the
dash,and the wires ohm out..and now it just jumps around..when i go to
check the cel (jumper) when it is done flashing..the speedometer jumps.and work once and a while..ANY HELP