New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Gorveatt
#191234 Added DIY: Window Track Repair by 99cx
By Gorveatt
sparkyej1423 wrote:How about a clutch and brake line tuck??

once again this isn't a request thread, if you want a DIY posted you'll either have to wait for someone to do it, or do it yourself and post it
By Spitfire Riggz
#193773 wow. You guys amaze me on the site. Lol sometimes i feel like im reading gibberish! Hopefully I will learn and be as awesome as you guys. I love this site, its all about my favorite car and whenever ive had a question about something no one on other honda threads could answer civic-eg.com answers it in a heartbeat. Thanks a lot! :woot:
By project hatch
#197308 i think someone should post a D.I.Y on how to remove the dash and prep for paint
By CivNation
#202684 There's really no DIY for tinting? haha
By nate2991
#215337 Thanks a bunch! This will save a bit of "google time". :thumb:
By Mcswens
#219064 Checkin out these diys and its some really good stuff. ive already sent some links to some friends lol and found a few things im gonna look into :D
By hatchie
#219071 hey teal y my edm headlight install not make it :? it kewl i know you busy just thought u should add it !!!! :D
By teal_dx
hatchie wrote:hey teal y my edm headlight install not make it :? it kewl i know you busy just thought u should add it !!!! :D

This list will continue to grow, if anyone has anything to add, post a link to the thread.
:thumb: