New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Golden_TypeR
#233867 New here love this site have done 2 DIY projects from here
By boonsattha
#236797 thanks, man
this thread help me so many time :)
By Eg6H2D
robster wrote:Here is another one.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=18787&highlight=

creativity is a PLUS!! ++++ :thumb: good job robster...
By cjw_89
#241678 thought you were going to put on my diy short shifter? :(
By cjw_89
teal_dx wrote:
cjw_89 wrote:thought you were going to put on my diy short shifter? :(

Did you post the info in this thread? Just looked through again and didn't see it :?

If its not useful don't bother posting it up but i thought it was

http://6thgearadvertising.com/civic-eg/ ... 37d006a9c9
By johnnymck7
#244351 i was lookin for a how to on 95 coupe fog lights.i looked in the DIY section and saw the post for sedan fogs but none for the coupe.i have my fogs installed but when i tried to turn em nothin happen.lol, :( !!
By Ajax1989
johnnymck7 wrote:i was lookin for a how to on 95 coupe fog lights.i looked in the DIY section and saw the post for sedan fogs but none for the coupe.i have my fogs installed but when i tried to turn em nothin happen.lol, :( !!

the wiring is the same between the sedan and coupe/hatch
the only diff is the hole u cut and poss the mounting spot

so go to the sedan thread and follow that, if u need help just post in there and me or anyone else will be happy to help you :thumb:
By HAFIL0_EG
#244489 hey there just posted DIY "race" pedals for $10 in the interior section, just puttin up moddin ideas after using many from here. Respect to all the EG EJ Del Sol modders out there. :thumb:
By johnnymck7
#244549 thanks 94_jdm_ferio i will give it a shot tonight and see what happens.thanks
By nateski
#251896 I there a DIY to remove/ disable/ disassemble the chime my car makes when the key is in ACC position in the ignition?? I know I can switch it to the ON position but from what I've heard it kills the battery faster.
THANKS