New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By KRYSTED9354
#50974 here is the god-father of DIY i hope it help's out some, but still keep on adding DIY's on here :thumb:

http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=642479
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
#54397 Anybody have a good DIY on installing EDM city lights? I've found nothing informative yet on this topic and am in desperate need of it.
By dannyboyhonda
#54598 this is the best website - makes me a happy eg owner. civicsportsclub.net has gone away now which i thought was ok - esp for buyin and sellin! never had help like this website does

respect!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By york62
#54616 This site is great!
By Dubcity-EG
#71009 this is very helpful, thanks alot!
By elementnblind
#72048 man this are great write up thanks everyone
By turbocar1797
#83049 I got a 94 dx and a couple months ago the speedo jumped around for 1 mile
then worked fine.last week it stopped working completly. i than switched the speed sensor and tired two different dash boards..the pins are contacing the
dash,and the wires ohm out..and now it just jumps around..when i go to
check the cel (jumper) when it is done flashing..the speedometer jumps.and work once and a while..ANY HELP
By biretsu89
#83957 that one says it does not exist? :?
By teal_dx
#83975 I am asking the other mods why the thread is no longer there. My only thought is it may have been deleted by someone because all the ricers will be gutting out their cats to make their cars loud, but even then it should have been moved backstage & not deleted.
By Mayhem_Audio
#84051 i saved all the coding on the write up if i need to repost just pm me
By ej2rey
#95656 Aight I know I've seen a DIY map light here some where. Now I can't seem to find it though.
Does anyone have it safed or know where I can find it, or can shoot me the link?

Thanx,