New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By speedracer1094
#177002 Wassup everyone I live in SoCal. This is my second honda. I had a DC2 while I was in the military then sold it when I got married. I'm a cop (yes, as amazing as it might sound some Cops like hondas).
I own a EG8 sedan (need room for my 2 boys) with a sohc zc non vtec 5 speed rolling on rota grids. So far I've done: Skunk2 Pro-S suspension, amber corners and black housing headlights.
I plan on doing the coupe/hatch front bumper swap, paint (silver), re-do interior, Greddy T25 turbo kit and a few small things here and there.

Pics posted below....
Last edited by speedracer1094 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chilango41
#177027 Welcome man.
Yea lets see some pics :thumb:
By stubrun
#177029 sweet an american cop!!!! hi dude, some good plans you have lined up there, cant wait to see it :)
By platnuim86
#177274 cop that likes honda's :o so do you pick on us when your in uniform?
:welcome:
By speedracer1094
#177285 I'm not a big traffic enforcement guy. But I do give people pointers on how not to get a ticket. I love our Honda car culture and we should all enjoy fixing up our cars. Its all about being responsible and respecting everyone else on the road. :thumb:
By platnuim86
#177470 we need cops like you :thumb: up in VV they a dicks just cusz its a honda eyeball you then find something stupid to pull you over :x
By speedracer1094
#177475 When I pull people over I usually give them a choice, either they can get a ticket or a lecture from me. Most people take the lecture and I send them on their way. Remember give respect and get respect back and be honest. No one likes to be lied to. :thumb:
Last edited by speedracer1094 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Rattles
#177715 welcome Mr 5 0 :thumb:
By JoseEJ1
#177900 welcome :thumb:
By speedracer1094
#224281 Heres some pics of my eg8. Its currently in the shop getting painted. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by speedracer1094 on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By speedracer1094
#224283 Thanks Chilango41. I'm thinking of powder coating them mag blue since she's getting painted silver.

Hey Chilango41 can you delete the pics you quoted so my lic plates aren't showing. I edited the new pics. Thanks :thumb:
By Gustavo
#224287 :welcome: Sweet a cop that likes Honda's. the cops here in my town pull me ova all the time.