New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Ajax1989
#224296 oh snap a cop.. lol u a rs sheriff or a sb sheriff or chp or local pd?? thats tite, just dont pull me over lol i dont ride dirty but white n nerdy hahaha 8)
By speedracer1094
#224338 I work for rso. My goal is to build my eg8 fully legit within the vehicle code. It can be done and still be sweet. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#224340 rso?

nd ya just stay usdm when it comes to the motor and carb legal when it comes to parts and be smart and u can be legit and have a bad ass car

cuz the motor isnt jdm doesnt mean crap, i cant wait to see this thing painted :thumb:
By speedracer1094
#224346 I'll be getting her back this weekend! She's getting a full silver bath. I had to bail on the hypnotic teal to cut costs. This is my inspiration...
Image[/quote]
By Ajax1989
#224363 ya that car is sick!

nd u should make a build thread when u get her back :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
#224379 Welcome fellow SoCal member :woot: /\/\ dat sedan is dropped! !! Looks clean must suck hitting dips n speed bumps ....show some pics :D
By speedracer1094
#224392 I'll post some more pics when I get her back from the body shop all freshly painted... :woot: :woot:
By speedracer1094
#224700 A couple of update pics. She's just about ready for paint.

By speedracer1094
#224701 This is how I want her to look. Silver with mag blue wheels...what do you think?