New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Driv-it-hard
#358212 If you need some diagrams on the electrical, let me know and I can scan them from the repair book and email right to you. Some wires might have a different color code on them, but it should help if trying to chase down something not working.
By Panda MKD
#358892 Hello from Macedonia :D
My name is Nino aka Panda, and i drive eg5 hatch (factory d15), for more than 3 years,but that don`t make me smile,than i built a frankenstein engine H23 block with H22a7 head (Accord Type R CH1),head work,ECU P28 with chip and now i`m running about 210 whp N/A :twisted:
I`m still thinking what next turbo/supercharger,nos fogger or N/A screamer with ITB`s?
What is your opinion? :cheers:
By thomasc005
Cel wrote:Great site and thanks for the request, I am actually selling comparateur assurance chien my Eg have a bunch of stuff done, if u know anyone looking for one i am in South Fl, holla

Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!
By redrunner
#6909015 Hello everyone. I'm a new member here. Looking for more info on how I can modify our old Civic to run again.
By 94_jdm_ferio
#6909029 hello, not new here been a member for over 10 yrs
just cant access my old account * cough* teal *cough*

i currently own a e36 bmw that i road race, but just bought a house
and have room for another car and have an itch for a ej coupe (dx) which i wanna road race

so came back for inspiration and see how things go on the good ol forums
By Ajax1989
94_jdm_ferio wrote:hello, not new here been a member for over 10 yrs
just cant access my old account * cough* teal *cough*

i currently own a e36 bmw that i road race, but just bought a house
and have room for another car and have an itch for a ej coupe (dx) which i wanna road race

so came back for inspiration and see how things go on the good ol forums

well i can access my account now. anyways im back!!
By Ajax1989
teal_dx wrote:Hey good to see you back here! I got your PM and will check it out 8)

dont worry, i figured it out. glad to be back, this place used to be home away from home
By JARROLD
#6909043 Hiya everyone just joined the site don't really know what I'm doing on here but I'm sure I'll get used to it I've just got myself n reg 1.5lsi but has b18c4 in it