New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Gege_
#226137 Hi all!
Just registered! :D
Thanks for the forum, i've already found a lot of information here!
:thumb:
By J_D_M
#226592 this is a nice site, helpfull
By Red.
#227318 Hello, I'm French man, very nice site. I've a D14 (in few day with VTEC :headbang: ) (it is a EJ9, Ek series), and I learn a lot of info, tips and other things here, thanks a lot
By vt_eg
#232931 Hi all, EG owner from S. Cali here. I've been following this forum for a while. This is the best EG site. I've owned my daily driver white 94 hatch VX for about 7 years and just began to mod it last summer because my main project car (94 FD) is down getting motor rebuilt so I had to do some quick mods to hold me over till that's done.
By arturwwa
#235499 hello from poland here. i drive a 'slightly' modified milano red eg3 (in fact there are nearly NO parts left out of stock eg3). gonna show it to you in new thread in hb topic in about a minute.

see you there!

here's da topic http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=18691
By Riekert
#237578 Hey! Riekert from South Africa.

Stumbled onto this forum a little while ago... and couldn't look away! Awesome stuff!

Bought myself a 1993 SR4(EG) about two weeks ago... but its not my first one :)
By Zen Chameleon
#237613 Sup people, I finally got tired of being a lurker....I'm glad to be apart of this great site :thumb:

I'll find somewhere to post my current engine build now :woot:
By Flush93Civic
#244493 Hello everyone,

Names Jeremy. I live in Orange county and currently have an EJ2 Project Car. I am excited to join the site, it looks like a great site! :woot:
By 92160eg
#247853 Hi from France, i'm EG4 owner from Paris.

Civic-EG is a nice W.S. ! Thx for all advices found here ! :lol:

see you
By dejake5
#250902 Hey I am new here as well and I like what this website is about. Looking forward to learning a lot about my 95 Civic LX!
By Black_Civic
#252508 Thank you for making this site, ive found everything i needed. keep up the good work
By D0P3EG
#259231 Hello, just wanted to introduce myself since I'm new to this site.
By shottaz
#265938 hi
im shottaz from the netherlands
and drives a ej2
this is an very nice and infomatic forum :thumb:
By blueyes
#267974 Rob here from the Philippines

love the topics here especially the techy side, learn something new everytime i visit
By svilikas
#278449 Hey from Europe, nice to see ya all !