New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Gierade
#284932 Welcome from Poland :thumb:
By JamPGE
#285337 Hey all new to the eg world but not to Hondas. Previous owner of two crx's. Looks like a great resource lots to learn.
By Toby
#287759 Greetings for all civic maniacs 8)
Ia'm Tomek from Poland :)
By djelton
#288734 Hello from Estonia!:P
By Angelvti
#288955 hi all!! im very happy to join your forum! i know about it many years but now i decided to register! iam Angel and i have an eg6 vti with b18c engine!
i am the administrator and creator of honda-tech.gr!
the only site in Greece about Honda which is about ONLY technical themes! we will know each other better and i ll be very happy to help anyone! HI ALL eg lovers!!!
By radicom56
#298257 Im new to the site, just bought my first EG, ive owned several CB7s and a whole host of other stuff. looking forward to contributing useful knowledge. Anyway HELLO ALL!
By DodgerBlue
#298547 Hi guys. I'm new to this site and wanted to introduce myself. I'm not new, however, to the Honda scene. I've owned 3 civics, soon to be 4. My first was a 96 EK, my second was a 99 EK, my third and current is an 02 EP, and will soon be the proud owner of a 93 EG! I'm in the process of trying to sell my EP so I can buy my roomate's EG. Anyways, hi everyone!
By jakku
#298702 new member

have a sir eg6 rebuilding NA

itr head b20b block
By TheDoctor
#298870 Hi..I'm from Croatia

I own eg h22a2
By W1zz
#300704 Hello from Jamaica... new owner of a EG6 1993 in need of some tlc
By PrzemoS
#311283 Hello guys!
Thanks for invitation. I'm from Poland and I drive 94 Civic Ej1.
By Mania76
#315651 Hi. My name is Paul. I am from Poland, but living in Ireland.
Happy owner of EJ2 d15 turbo .
By ilikesteak
#317760 Im a noob here.
This is the most informative site ive came across for these cars, and the community here seems nice enough to help me out with any given situation i might have. (given that i cant find it by searching first)

at first i was like :shock:
then i found this site and was like :woot:

So thanks for making this site its very informative.
:thumb: