New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By teal_dx
#14 Thanks for checking out the site. I am an EG owner of 6+ years.
I'm on other Honda sites as well (Ohiohondas, Honda-Tech, ClubSi, Hondaswap...)
All those sites are full of information, but I always wished there was a site that featured the 92-95 and nothing else.
On most sites the D16 92-95 Si's are a minority compared with the B16 99-00 Si's. Or another thing I didnt like was forums grouping the 92-95 with the 96-00. Different body syles, OBD1 vs OBD2, different suspension, different interior... I got tired of looking through the EK posts to read about the EG civic.

I want to make it easier for owners to ask questions & learn about our cars.

So I figured... Hey I've built forums & web sites for other people, why not build one dedicated to the Civic EG only? I know the EG inside & out, having stripped mine down to a bare shell. (I have yet to remove the gas tank, doors, steering rack or K-member :? )
I've stripped the D-series down to the bare block & rebuilt it as well. I think I can help out a lot of people who are looking for answers. I invite everybody to ask & answer, and have fun here :D

- Brian
92 civic dx
By Clayton
#36 Hey Brian,

Thanks for making this site, it's great. I too have stripped just about every nut bolt and washer from EG's, as well as EF's and EK's. We have a small fab shop (just a hobby) for building just about everything we need at my buddies house, and I worked as a mechanic for a years too.

Once again thanks man, and I'll be sure to pass the address along to other like minded friends

Clayton
By tgbastau
#46 Great Forum Brian, thanks for the invite!

I'm glad the motor I donated to you was put to good use, and I can't wait to see it on the road again!

Meanwhile, my Si rots and squeaks and falls apart...but it still revs like a mofo!

Keep up the good work, I hope this site turns into something great.
By fresh eh2*
#82 thanks for tha invite, its a really good idea in comming up with the the idea of making a forum juss for eg hatchys. ill go and try to spread the word about the site.
By Hybrid93Hatch
#89 Glad to see a site dedicated to the 92-95 civic.

I'm also on the others: HT, SHO, IA, IL, etc.....
By 1993 Civic Si
#176 ya...ditto on the idea and reasoning behind it! Saw one of your posts on CSI and followed the link.
By solerizr
#988 Hey, cool site! This will definitely get added into the list of my faves which includes h-t, SHO, d-series, etc. <<which i am on regularly.
By LaMbErT*
#992 Great intro mate and i know ill be needing help on my d15 :D I wish every site had such a good welcome and insite into who made it!
By Cel
#5323 Great site and thanks for the request, I am actually selling my Eg have a bunch of stuff done, if u know anyone looking for one i am in South Fl, holla
By Cel
#5328 how do i put the pics on the site??
By teal_dx
#5336 you paste the image url ending in .jpg = www.somewebsite.com/bla_bla/civic_pic.jpg
inbetween the 2 img brackets=

and if that was a real image url, it would have shown up as an image when I posted it. :thumb:
By avanti8729
#5815 Hey I'm new, Its great to see a site just to the Eg's Is there anyone here from the PA area or going to Carlisle this may?
By ohDirka
#5816 Welcome to civic-eg...
By teal_dx
avanti8729 wrote:Hey I'm new, Its great to see a site just to the Eg's Is there anyone here from the PA area or going to Carlisle this may?

I'm in NE Ohio, not too far but my car won't be done in time for Carlisle. :(
Feel free to start a thread in the Midwest section to round up some EG owners! :thumb:
Welcome to the site!