New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By yoshi06
#345993 First post I have been a fan of this site for the diy but I was never a member.

I decided to join look out for my ride thread
By dwashy21
#346977 First post! Brian, way to take initiative and make this site. It's helped me out and I'm sure numerous others countless times. Finally decided to make an account and hope to learn even more about my car!
By badtoyz
#348442 Hello Newbie here from Laguna, First, I am EG sedan 93 model user my first Honda car.
I would like to be part of this forum then should learn more.
Lately, I sold my corolla for change on it.
By FlopUrDonk
#348911 Been lurking for a few months. Finally joined and....... Bought my first eG on Thursday.
By FlopUrDonk
#348912 Here she is

No stranger to Hondas though. My dd.

By Punksz6
FlopUrDonk wrote:Been lurking for a few months. Finally joined and....... Bought my first eG on Thursday.

:welcome:
By Darrell93
#349116 Just recently found this site and joined right up.I live on a small island up in Canada called P.E.I.Only 140,000 population. I bought a 93 hatch two years ago and have been collecting parts for my turbo setup.Doing body job right now.
By hood
#349121 Hello. My name is Lucas and I live in the Europe. I have a white civic EJ1. I will try to introduce it later in Your Ride - Coupe
Last edited by hood on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By hood
#349122 ..It's my dream car

By Alh081_EH9
#350102 thanks for creating an awesome forum!
By Chance
Alh081_EH9 wrote:thanks for creating an awesome forum!

Thanks for joining. and Welcome... :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#350317 hi n00bies :woot:
By killacoupek20
#350849 supp guys i am new here just maid a account to get some info off this site becuse there is tons of usefull info that will help me with my build
By ProjectB
#350851 Its nice to finally say hello as a noobie, registered here yesterday but ive been exploring the site for years now.