New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By slow92vx
#344376 Good afternoon all from Georgia. I've been messing with hondas for about 4 years now but doing it how most of you would say (now including myself) wrong. Hopefully with this sites help I can drive a clean, strong honda instead of a streetsweeper that is afraid of speed bumps.
By A-dot
teal_dx wrote:Thanks for checking out the site. I am an EG owner of 6+ years.
I'm on other Honda sites as well (Ohiohondas, Honda-Tech, ClubSi, Hondaswap...)
All those sites are full of information, but I always wished there was a site that featured the 92-95 and nothing else.
On most sites the D16 92-95 Si's are a minority compared with the B16 99-00 Si's. Or another thing I didnt like was forums grouping the 92-95 with the 96-00. Different body syles, OBD1 vs OBD2, different suspension, different interior... I got tired of looking through the EK posts to read about the EG civic.

I want to make it easier for owners to ask questions & learn about our cars.

So I figured... Hey I've built forums & web sites for other people, why not build one dedicated to the Civic EG only? I know the EG inside & out, having stripped mine down to a bare shell. (I have yet to remove the gas tank, doors, steering rack or K-member :? )
I've stripped the D-series down to the bare block & rebuilt it as well. I think I can help out a lot of people who are looking for answers. I invite everybody to ask & answer, and have fun here :D

- Brian
92 civic dx
By Lunchbox93EG
#344656 Hey great site. I've always had a thing for 92-95 hatchbacks and last Saturday I finally got one. A 1993 hatchback for $700. She is no head turner (ruff but seen worse) but she runs. I've been looking at forums trying to grab as much info as possible. Came across this one, fell in love with it. Great job!
By MBoylan
#345609 First post!

I finally got my '92 hatch! Picked up a '93 sedan about 6 months ago only to get pulled over and informed that my car had an outstanding inspection order on it! Long story short, we got screwed by the previous owner, car won't pass, so I found myself a little teal hatchback! Body is in pretty nice shape but the motor is shot so I'm in the process of swapping out the engine/tranny from the sedan over to the hatch!

I'm so glad I found this site. I can see myself using it quite a bit as I plan on fixing/building up the hatch. :)
By tom023
#345943 I'm Tom and I live in Spain. I own two '95 EG4's and I plan on building one of them into something road worthy. Both have d15 engines in them and I plan on building one with a h23 inside in the future.

Thanks for welcoming me, this site saves me countless hours shifting through non EG related posts to find info! Thumbs up from Spain!
By yoshi06
#345993 First post I have been a fan of this site for the diy but I was never a member.

I decided to join look out for my ride thread
By dwashy21
#346977 First post! Brian, way to take initiative and make this site. It's helped me out and I'm sure numerous others countless times. Finally decided to make an account and hope to learn even more about my car!
By badtoyz
#348442 Hello Newbie here from Laguna, First, I am EG sedan 93 model user my first Honda car.
I would like to be part of this forum then should learn more.
Lately, I sold my corolla for change on it.
By FlopUrDonk
#348911 Been lurking for a few months. Finally joined and....... Bought my first eG on Thursday.
By FlopUrDonk
#348912 Here she is

No stranger to Hondas though. My dd.

By Punksz6
FlopUrDonk wrote:Been lurking for a few months. Finally joined and....... Bought my first eG on Thursday.

:welcome:
By Darrell93
#349116 Just recently found this site and joined right up.I live on a small island up in Canada called P.E.I.Only 140,000 population. I bought a 93 hatch two years ago and have been collecting parts for my turbo setup.Doing body job right now.
By hood
#349121 Hello. My name is Lucas and I live in the Europe. I have a white civic EJ1. I will try to introduce it later in Your Ride - Coupe
Last edited by hood on Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By hood
#349122 ..It's my dream car

By Alh081_EH9
#350102 thanks for creating an awesome forum!