New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By MT-Civic
#324757 Hey guys, just thought I would jump in and say howdie from Montana. I just picked up my first ever project car, a 94 civic ex coupe. The motor was swapped for a D15b vtec. I honestly don't know much about motors but with the help of others I have been having a blast. Thanks for all the great info and I look forward to learning all I can..
By Apexracing
MT-Civic wrote:Hey guys, just thought I would jump in and say howdie from Montana. I just picked up my first ever project car, a 94 civic ex coupe. The motor was swapped for a D15b vtec. I honestly don't know much about motors but with the help of others I have been having a blast. Thanks for all the great info and I look forward to learning all I can..

Welcome :thumb:
By panic989
#331496 Hey guys. Got onto this site yesterday through a google search. Stayed for a project car so that I can follow that build (AutoXRacer). That build is awesome. I posted the same thread twice already in two different sections and have already been corrected for it (thanks teal :D ). I'll try to keep that to a minimum from now on. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I'm also on AZHT.net by the same name. I have had my JDM GSR swapped '93 hatch for just a smidge over 2 years. Been wrenching on cars since I can remember but only got into Hondas just before I bought mine. I'm glad teal decided to create this forum and I can already tell I'm probably just going to fall off of AZHT.net because honestly no one wants to help and every one just wants to run their mouth for the most part. UMMMMMM yeah... hi. [smilie=wave.gif]
By Apexracing
panic989 wrote:Hey guys. Got onto this site yesterday through a google search. Stayed for a project car so that I can follow that build (AutoXRacer). That build is awesome. I posted the same thread twice already in two different sections and have already been corrected for it (thanks teal :D ). I'll try to keep that to a minimum from now on. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I'm also on AZHT.net by the same name. I have had my JDM GSR swapped '93 hatch for just a smidge over 2 years. Been wrenching on cars since I can remember but only got into Hondas just before I bought mine. I'm glad teal decided to create this forum and I can already tell I'm probably just going to fall off of AZHT.net because honestly no one wants to help and every one just wants to run their mouth for the most part. UMMMMMM yeah... hi. [smilie=wave.gif]

well hello! :thumb:
By b1ack
#333995 Great Forum Glad to join the community

By peterbuilt
#335712 hello, my name is peter an i just joined.
By SCKAPE
#338320 Hey guys from Stockport! :D
Im building strong EG3 D13 N/A for sprints competitions in 1400cc class... and also have some fun from time to time.. ;)
By Ziomseba
#339400 Hi from Poland :)
By chose1337
#341445 Hi there, I'm new here. My name's Joseph and I am from Czech Republic. I also have 3 EG's in garage - one EG4 silver is mine with automatic transmision, another black EG4 is my brother and has new design fenders (check them out in my topic - http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=341446#341446 ) and last one is for parts.

I found this forum last year when I was building brother's EG. I found some good improvements and hints how to make EG great. But I haven't enough time to make registration and start my own topic with car, but now it has changed :)

Btw. I'm really sorry for my english, I try my best, but I'm sure it's not great so pardon me :)
By bluewombat
#342266 Hi everyone I'm new in here... :D
By JuicEJ_1
#343748 New from Tennessee! About to post my coupe.
By Jon-Jon
#343873 New member from Minnesota! Love that this site singles out EG's. Been workin on EG's for 8 years now. Hope to give some insight where needed and hope to learn more from others.
By JustinHforHonda
#343944 Noob to posting but not to this forum. This is a great site, look forward to being a more active member.
By TrailerTrash
#343963 welcome noobs
By Darióż
#344203 Hi everyone, I'm Darek from Poland! I also have 2 EG's - one harvard blue EG4 (my beautiful :)) and black EG4 is my daily :)