New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Tugboat
#6909220 well im back after 10 years, this time with a clapped out 95 coupe dx as its impossible to find anything clean in canada unless you wanna drop close to 10k however i know where they are. heres a pic after i tore alot of panels off of it, pretty well every panel is bad and it doesnt run and its going to make me spend alot.

By teal_dx
#6909221 Welcome back! That honestly doesn't look too bad considering it's age and being up north. How are the rear quarters?
By Tugboat
teal_dx wrote:Welcome back! That honestly doesn't look too bad considering it's age and being up north. How are the rear quarters?

they need redone along with some spots in the trunk and the rockers have like 2 spots, floors are mint some how, right now i have it in the garage and ripped out the junk engine and am removing the caked on fiberglass from the bay, in preparation for a low mileage z6, cause stuff is expensive and i need alot. its hard to even find a eg let alone one thats fubar.