Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By TunesEK
#109194 OK heres the deal guys. We just got a hold of 94 Civic Del sol and we want to drop a b-series in it. ive been in the honda game for a while but only with eg hatches and ek hatches so the del sol game is a little new to me. So i need yo guys to help me out...

I'm looking for a list of things i would need to do the following on my del sol.

B swap gsr
What mounts to use
What shift linkage
What harness
Proper Wire tuck what to extend in the harness

And anything else that might be useful to properly get everything installed when dropping in the engine please help...
By DOHCsquad93
#114118 You will need 94 -97 integra mounts. You Must get del sol b series shift linkage nothin else is gona fit right. You can use any harness i used one off a d15 and wired vtec my self. Its a very east swap once you have all the parts. I did myne myself with a little bit of help from my buddy.

So good luck..
By nastyb16a
#128412 if its not obd1 already you might wanna do that too just as a suggestion and idk if youve done it yet and most harnesses should be okay to use good luck